A number of our sites are now mobile-enabled, so that visitors who previously saw a full desktop site on their mobiles are now automatically relocated to the new, optimised for mobile phones, version of the site.
You can try it yourself. Visit Find Me Dates on your mobile phone to see a mobile site in action.
According to Google, mobile dating queries are growing 123% year on year as the public also choose to use mobile devices to access the web as well as desktop applications, so our development team have been working on ‘project mobile’ for the since May 2011, making sure our offering is first class.
– New members can register without pre-sign up from a desktop site
– A multi-button dashboard allows members to access a variety of sections and undertake many key actions including Messages, Winks, Who’s Viewed Me and Favourites
– The dynamic member profile view enables you to see the commonly viewed information about a member, with display optimisations depending on how complete the profile is
– Local member search – using the mobile device’s built in geo-location (GPS) information
– Advanced search functionality – equal to that of the search capability available to desktop browser users
– The ability to upgrade to full membership to get the best experience from the mobile site. Basic members will be prompted to upgrade when attempting to send or read messages
– Accepts all common debit / credit card types from both VISA and MasterCard, plus Premium SMS and PayPal
To ensure the best possible experience for the greatest proportion of users, this mobile platform has been designed to work best with iPhone, Android and Blackberry, along with a huge array of other popular mobile devices.